Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: OT......Hey TCM-Is You Is?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Hey TCM-know any sites (got any links) that show all the Marx Playsets?

    2a 1

    Seen this Remco (Big-Head) Cowboy Pete, btw?

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...916156005&rd=1

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have looked for sites that show all the Marx playsets, because I wanted to do some of them for the VTOTD, but haven't had much luck. If I come across any good sites, I will be sure and let you know though.

    Yeah, I saw that Cowboy Pete set, I meant to comment on it when you sent me the PM about it. Looks super cool, and I had never heard of it before.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We saw Pete once (riding solo) and were trying to figure out who he was (right here-if you remember.....)
    I read about the set-first time I ever saw it-
    last of the Remco Big Heads-'65 instead of '64

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Oh yes, now that you mention it, I do remember that!

    I bet they were produced in pretty low numbers, seeing as it was the end of the big head lines.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •